Flexible for light and fast ultra races with frequent refueling stops; half marathon to marathon for runners who prefer to carry their own supplies; compatible with optional bottles and reservoirs.
The Spry 2.5 hydration Pack is a minimalist vest that can be used for everything from a 10k to a 100 miler. The Spry 2.5 is equipped with Max02® Sternum, trash pockets, shock cord for greater versatility and a larger quick stash in the back for more carrying capacity, 1Lt bladder compatible. One size fits most. Ultrarunning Magazine top pick.
• Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears.
• Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool.
• Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
• Sweat proof webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy.
• Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
• Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls.
• Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
• Simple, fast, easy in and out bladder attachment.
• Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills. With automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent Pending.
• Max 02 sternum ™ for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack. Uses shock cord with good stretch for unrestricted breathing but also good rebound on the stretch for a stable ride. Patent Pending.
Size: Universal (Chest Size: 26″-48″)
Hydration Compatible (not included): 2x UltraFlask 550
Reservoir Compatible (not included): 1L Bladder
Capacity: 202 c.i.; 3.3L
Weight: 7.2 (204 g)
Dimensions: 16″ x 1″ x 15″