50k to 100 mile Ultra trail racing in high mountains or with required gear lists
The Zygos 2.0 hydration pack is very versatile and Bryce Thatcher’s pack of choice. This pack is lightweight and high capacity, a comfortable wrap around style with full compression allow for the lowest profile empty or fully loaded. The Zygos 2.0 comes with a 2L reservoir and a magnetic clip to keep your hands free. Whether you are fast-packing, mountain biking, in a fast race, ultra race, or a summit assault this hydration backpack is the solution for any athlete. Available in three sizes for a more comfortable fit.
• Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool.
• Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears.
• Max O2 Sternum™ for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack. Uses shock cord with good stretch for unrestricted breathing but also good rebound on the stretch for a stable ride. Patent Pending.
• Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
• Sweat proof webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy.
• Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
• Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls.
• Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
• Simple, fast, easy in and out bladder attachment.
• Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills, with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent pending.
Size(s): Small (30″-34″), Medium (33″-37″) or Large (36″-42″)
Color: Luminous Blue/Precipitous Blue
Hydration (included): 2L Reservoir with mag-clip to secure hose.
Bottle Compatible (not included): UltraFlask, Formula 250, Human 20 oz 2.0, or Collapsible Bottle
Capacity: 570 c.i. (9.34 L)